Friday, March 11, 2011

Never Put People You Look Up To On Pedastals

 I love to give advice, motivate, and empower others. The advice I give are tools that I, myself, try to implement. As of late, I've noticed the pressure, from others, of maintaining a life consistent of having it all together. Quite frankly, I don't. There will be times that I will mess up, but it isn't about the mistakes, as it is about learning from them. When I fall, I don't wait too long to pick myself right back up (this is key). Without my Creator, I would be lost, and I thank Him for His word and His love which keeps me sane. At the same time, I dont want others to lose hope when you see the ones you look up to, make a mistake, or lose it for a second. We are all works in progress, or at least we all should be.

Never put anyone you look up to on a pedastal, because you will be setting yourself up for disappointment. We are all human, and mistakes will be made despite any individual's status or assumed level of growth. The encouraging factor is that we all created in His image, inbedded with a piece of His nature. We all have gifts inside of us which need to be cultivated. Find out your purpose and run with it!! See you at the top!

Peace & Blessings,
                            Jacita

No comments:

Post a Comment